A comprehensive programme on Leadership, Culture, Transformation, and Holistic Agility.
The complete Certified Agile Leadership programme includes all the following certifications:
Certified Agile Leadership + Essentials & Teams & Organizations – by Scrum Alliance
Open Space in Organisations & OpenSpace Agility – by the Open Leadership Network
Agility is an ability to not only adapt to change, it’s also having the ability to discover and meet unarticulated needs.
Why choose Certified Agile Leadership by Holistic Agility?
- Comprehensive programme for achieving Holistic Agility
- Support Network providing a psychologically safe space to be different, practise, and try safe-to-fail experiments
- Go at your own speed. You decide what your main advancements will be and when you choose to be peer reviewed on them
- Uncover better ways by doing it and helping others do it. We practise leadership skills and the techniques covered throughout the entire programme
- Follow paths of least effort, reduced training and coaching expense, amplified progress for you and your colleagues, accelerated & sustainable improvements for your organisations.
Stuart’s Executive Coaching abilities, integrated with an understanding of Complex Adaptive Systems, Neuroscience and a deep understanding of agility has revealed a radical clarity that makes effective leadership immediately achievable
Stuart was an adjunct lecturer at the National University of Singapore and is featured in the Singapore edition of “Who is Agile?”. Stuart is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach® (CPCC) with CTI and an ACC with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). ICF is recognised as defining the worldwide professional coaching standard.
This CAL course is also offered in partnership with the National University of Singapore (NUS) – School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE) and Agile Asia.
Here’s what leaders are saying after participating in Stuart’s CAL I course:
“A very deep and introspective learning session on agile leadership. The group of learners, who are already well aware of transformation contexts, agile basics, enterprise challenges and have been responsible for large org influencing programs to show results, will gain tremendously. They will know how to work on their own self, post the CAL I course.“ – J. Dutta, Sr Unit Quality Head, Infosys (Jul 2018)
“Stuart’s passion will give you critical insights into the underlying, non obvious, issues as well as techniques you can use to immediately increase the odds that your organisation’s journey to becoming agile is a successful one.” R. Roach, CIO (Dec 2017)
“Stuart’s Cal I training fuelled me with valuable new views on Agile, Scrum and the way I could improve the impact of departments and teams in our organisation.” J. Fortuin, Transformation Coach KPN Technium, Netherlands/India (July 2018)
Becoming a more Effective Leader
- Get the Right things Done
- Advance your leadership abilities
- Move from busyness to a focus on business
- Leverage greater agility when interacting in a broader range of situations
- Identify and break through your self-perceived limits
- Cultivate mindfulness for tangible business results
- Remain effective, even with the unknown
- Mitigate risks with agile decision-making
Advance your abilities to lead in an agile organisation
- Champion the people in your life to be the best version of themselves
- Learn how to be a great host, switching perspectives with agility
- Hone your skills in taking responsibility in and for your world
- Interact with greater awareness, intention and agility within your community
- Identify and reduce your own (unintended) causes of complexity
- Unlock the possibilities when not seeking a step-by-step guide
Discover how to educe agility in your organisation
- Mitigate risks, reduce budgets and improve customer experience
- Simplify governance, reduce healthcare costs and improve employee experience
- Reduce or eliminate “predict and execute” approaches, including projects, annual budgets, etc.
- Learn why most initiatives fail, despite huge investment and effort
- Create structures and an ecosystem that support advancement
- Work fewer hours, reduce anxiety and achieve better results
Certified Agile Leadership – Full Programme (private sessions)
The full programme. Sessions are held on a one-to-one basis
£11,995 + VAT
Certified Agile Leadership – Full Programme (support group)
The full programme. Sessions are held in cohorts that provide a safe-to-fail environment to practise leadership in teams. The cohort also provides every individual with a support network to effectively develop.
£2,495 + VAT
Certified Agile Leadership – Purchased Separately
£3,190 + VAT
Certified Agile Leadership (Essentials + Organisations)
£1,195 + VAT
Certified Agile Leadership (Teams, CAL Certification, Open Space in Organisations, OpenSpace Agility, OLN membership)
£1,995 + VAT
Request an Invoice: