The industry leading Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) course, delivered by Stuart Turner.
Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
Starting with the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) certification from Scrum Alliance® is a great starting point that allows you to pursue the guided journey through Advanced and Professional credentials and on to coaching and educator status, if the path you desire.
Stuart Turner is the originator of the fun, informative and much copied Scrum simulation, using balloons. One of very few courses that uses a simulation early on the first day, intentionally giving everyone a fidelitous experience of using Scrum and a shared context on which to build. The ordering of events in the course in deliberate, knowing experiential learning permits the deeper lessons and discoveries of the remainder of the course to be better understood, integrated and retained.
As we build the product we experience using the Scrum framework to discover more about our product and how we’re working using the principles of transparency and inspection. Based on what we discover we’ll adapt our product and working practices the pursuit of improved outcomes.
Through the CSPO programme, you’ll learn to:
- Prioritize multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Define and communicate a clear product vision that helps everyone focus on optimising outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Build better products that delight customers.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to ensure coherence.
- Identify the crucial opportunities your team and business need to deliver now and minimise low-value busyness.
- Provide greater business value with effectiveness teamwork and adherence to Scrum values and Agile principles.
- Define and validate business value.
- Evoke stakeholder engagement through effective, focused meetings that build trust in your decisions and judgment.
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results.
Most importantly, by receiving the CSPO certification, you will improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your team on the right track.
What are the other benefits of a Scrum Product Owner certification?
A focus on implementation – The CSPO program is designed to build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the implementation of Scrum and Agile techniques within your company and teams.
Stand out in your industry – As a member of the Scrum Alliance globally recognized community, you show your employer (or potential employer) your potential as a highly valued professional.